Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, one and all!

I look back on this past year and count the many blessings God has given me - My grandparents living next door, the opportunity for our family to travel several times - and the smaller blessings, the ones I sometimes take for granted - opening my etsy shop in July and beginning this blog in November, the opportunity to revel in baby love again while babysitting a neighbor baby, friends and their encouraging words and emails at just the right time, the blessings go on... Most of all 'But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.'
2 Corinthians 2:14

Many blessings in Christ for the coming year,
~Gabrielle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying reading your blog, I had no idea you had begun one! God bless you and Happy New Year!!