Thursday, September 6, 2012

313 Photography Challenge - June

Photo Challenge pictures from June - Enjoy!

Saturday - June 2
A fun, recent sewing project - stuffed owls, the pattern for which I drafted. A lengthier post on the owls is coming soon!

Saturday - June 9
My first attempt at working with pom pom yarn - a fun shaggy pom photo prop blanket. This yarn is fun to work with and works up so fast - I've made several more since.

Monday - June 11
You can read more about my 'startling' discovery in the spice cabinet here on our family blog!

 Wednesday - June 13

Friday - June 15
This is the second pom pom photo prop blanket I made, only knit this time instead of crochet

Saturday - June 16
This was a part of a lovely photo shoot with my sister and her new violin

Tuesday - June 19
One of my current projects - the new twin brother to The Remington

Wednesday - June 20
Photographing one in a shipment of new novelty yarn for CS

Saturday - June 23
This is the first in my new line of OOAK boutique clothing for TTB. A pillowcase dress was a fun and easy project to start with!

Monday - June 25
One of the how-to photos in my first sewing pattern/tutorial for fabric flowers, just released in TTB

Tuesday - June 26
Another photo prop blanket - this one is made from a shaggy, chenille/terry type yarn

Wednesday - June 27
My little brother having fun with dry ice in the kitchen sink

Thursday - June 28
Chicago Deep Dish pizza during dinner with our family from out of town

Friday - June 29
Lovely carnations on our dinner table at a French restaurant

Saturday - June 30
Lovely pink roses from our neighbor's yard

No comments: