Saturday, February 18, 2012

313 Photography Project - Week 7

Week of February 13th...and I'm finally caught up!

Tuesday: The street light on a frosty February morning

One of our street lamps, photographed on a chilly winter morning

Wednesday: My New 'Baby'

A side view of my new 'baby', The Remington

Thursday: Homemade Snickerdoodles

One of my little brothers requested snickerdoodles for his birthday dinner on Thursday...they were delicious!

Friday: The Memoirs of the Birthday Boy

It was so sweet - the birthday boy received a magnetic notepad for his birthday and has had it up on the fridge, and wrote a page each day since. Enjoy reading how he loved his birthday! :)

Saturday: Claudia

I love old sewing machines, and this one is probably one of my favorites. It's my 1980's Singer Touch and Sew named Claudia (yes, I do name my machines! :) It has a zig-zag problem, but I enjoy doing all my small straight stitch projects on it.

No comments: