Saturday, February 18, 2012

313 Photography Project - Week 6

 This is the week of February 6th...


Monday: Knitting

 A couple sweet ladies at our church have started teaching a knitting class that one of my sisters and I are participating in. We're making cabled wrist warmers right now.

Tuesday: Another Pattern

Editing: adjusted exposure and contrast a little and rotated slightly

Wednesday: Vintage Buttons

More buttons for the Shoppe...I see a pattern this week!
Editing: adjusted exposure and contrast a little and rotated slightly 

Friday: Our Mailbox and a Shovel against the Sky

A photographic opportunity found in a shovel leaning up against the mailbox

Saturday: My new flash drive

 My brother gave me this little beauty for my birthday last month, and I've been enjoying its mobile storage abilities! :)


No comments: