Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, The Legend of a Seamstress. I blog at our Hellwig Family Blog, but I wanted a venue in which to blog in detail about my numerous crafty projects and sewing adventures. Yes, I mainly sew, but I also knit, crochet, scrapbook, and many other well known handcrafts. Proverbs 31 marks the virtuous woman as one who works with her hands in delight.
   Thus, The Legend of a Seamstress was conceived; a place where I can share with you a glimpse of the delight I experience in working with my hands. I’ll be posting in detail about my sewing projects, forays in to the worlds of knitting and crocheting, and many other ‘crafty’ glimpses into my everyday life.
   Please enjoy, and leave a comment or follow my blog if you like. I love to hear from you!

No comments: