Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sewing and Crafting Odds-N-Ends

It's been a busy past couple months around here and I obviously haven't been able to post in as much detail about all my projects as I would have liked. But, a little is better than nothing, so here's my crafting summary in mostly pictures of the past couple months. Enjoy!

Meet Harriet the Hippo! I acquired some brown minky and soft pink velour for this hippo, and I think her bright green bow fits her personality perfectly, don't you?




I had the exciting opportunity a  few weeks ago to work on my first Singer Featherweight sewing machine! I got to clean it up and oil it, and outfit this little beauty with a new needle and drive belt and use it for a little while. They're called Featherweights for a reason - I weighed it and it was 15 lbs., compared to my 25 lb. Remington.

Another highlight was a recent quick photo shoot with my beautiful sister - and her lovely new haircut!

Another sweet addition to the Boutique, just in time for fall - the pumpkin hat!

And my newest piece of jewelry, the green and gold beaded bangle bracelet

No comments: