Tuesday, March 13, 2012

313 Photography Project - Week 10

Monday: Grapefruit and Pears

Thanks to our local large Farmer's Market, we've been enjoying much more fresh fruit and vegetables lately. I love grapefruit!

Tuesday: Embroidery Project

 This was the test for embroidery on a baby gift...sadly, my embroidery machine decided to stop working. The beginning of the teddy bear was cute, though!

Wednesday: Flowers

It really is spring here, and these tiny purple flowers on the windowsill over our kitchen sink are so cheery!

Thursday: Sewing

Today's sewing project was a quick alterations project for my grandmother. Isn't this fabric pretty?!

Friday: Crocheting

 I've been working on lots of Very Hungry Caterpillar sets lately!

Saturday: Vintage Sewing Patterns

I've been having fun listing lots of new vintage and modern sewing patterns lately in the Shoppe. I've come across several large lots of them on Ebay at a good price and couldn't resist. I've even kept one or two that were multiple copies and were just too cute!

No comments: