I received my first blog award recently from my friend Emmaline! You can see the original post here at her blog. Thank you Emma! And now, I get to share 5 new blogs I admire. That might be hard to pick just five!
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
1. Anna-Rebekah Portraits My friend Anna-Rebekah is a wonderful photographer and has a gift for portraits, and as I've just gotten my new dSLR camera, I've learned so much from her.
2. The Lady's Resource Blog Miss Virginia writes a fascinating blog on historical costuming and shares so many inspirational crafting links and tutorials.
3. Little Love's Designs Blog As a shameless confession, I love browsing fellow crafters/Etsy sellers websites and blogs for inspiration, and Mandy's of Little Love's Designs is one of my favorites!
4. End of the Matter My friend Shiloh writes a delightfully amusing blog on their family, her crafting, and her cute little siblings!
5. Gabrielle's Atelier A friend of mine, met through a sewing forum, writes a lovely blog on her etsy shop, crafts, and beautiful photography.