Saturday, August 25, 2012

313 Photography Challenge - April

Can you believe I haven't posted by photo challenge pictures since early April? I can! :) I can't believe time has gotten away from me like this.
In order to catch up, I'll be posting them by month until I catch up! I'm finding I've missed alot of days this summer, but I'll share what I did get!

Saturday - April 21
Yummy cheesecake from Costco for a birthday party

Tuesday - April 24
 A new ruffled ribbon yo-yo flower headband

 Wednesday - April 25
My sister got a new haircut and we had fun doing and outdoor photo shoot that evening

Thursday - April 26

 I love this cute little fellow, designed from some of my brown minky dot fleece and an odd piece of soft pink velour.

 Friday - April 27

I had fun doing a photo shoot with handsome 3-week-old (at the time!) William. Aren't his onesie and little jeans just too adorable?!

Saturday - April 28
Boys and working in the kitchen - they always have to find a new way to do things!


No comments: