Monday, April 18, 2011

A Confession and an Announcement

Yes, I have a confession to make. I have been, unashamedly, dropping hints of a coming announcement in the form of irresistibly cute baby pictures. Remember the last post?

Here's a couple more from the same talented photographer mentioned in the last post:


~newborn unisex pom pom beanie~


~little flower girl teddy bear hat~

And the exciting announcement!

Introducing...

(click on the picture above to visit the shop)

my new shop, Tiny Tiptoes Boutique!

I would love suggestions and critiques from you, my readers, if you have a moment. I am sure there are many areas that could use change and improvement that I have overlooked. 
So, would you do me a favor?
Send me a message (if you have an etsy account), leave a comment, or send me an email at tinytiptoesboutique[at]gmail[dot]com, and let me know what you think and how you think I can improve.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
~Gabrielle~ 

No comments: