Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fun Tag

Ashley at Bramblewood Fashion tagged anyone who reads her blog, and as it looked fun and took only a couple minutes to type up (plus distractions from little brothers, cleaning up a living room that looked like a tornadoe just swept through, and preparing for Thanksgiving baking), I thought I'd participate.
It's easy. Just answer the seven questions at the bottom, come up with seven of your own, and tag seven other people. I love the number seven too; It seems to be one of God's favorite numbers in the Bible. :) When He emphasizes something like that, you know it's important!

1. What did you want to be growing up?
When I was much younger, I had this obsession with being a plumber when I grew up. Now, I just look back and laugh at it.


2. What is your favorite color? 
My favorite color is definitely red.I love the deep, rich hues of crimson. I’m so glad God gave us colors!


3. What was/is your favorite subject in School?
Latin (or any foreign language) and writing always have been my favorite subjects in school. They probably always will be. I wish I could classify sewing and crafting as a school subject…

4. What is your favorite Christmas song/ album?
It would be hard for me to pick one particular favorite in this area, but a couple would probably be Handel’s Messiah and Josh Groban’s O Holy Night. I’ve never tired of listening to Handel’s Messiah. I also Enjoy Steve Green's Christmas Album, Joy to the World.

5. If you could live in any era for week, what era would it be?

Hmm…this one’s hard; I definitely appreciate living in the era I do. :)

6. What countries have you been too? And what are your dream countries to visit?
I’ve never traveled outside of the U.S., but I’ve always thought it would be beautiful to travel to Switzerland and the Alps after seeing the stunning mountains and plains in The Sound of Music. I think it would be lovely to visit there some day.

7. What was your favorite toy growing up?

My favorite toy growing up was definitely my stuffed lamb, Baba. I still have him and sleep with him some nights. :)

My Seven Questions:

1. In light of Thanksgiving, what two things are you most thankful for this past year?


2. Do you prefer apples or oranges?

3. Which state have you traveled to the most?

4. What is your favorite song, hymn or otherwise?

5. What is your favorite aspect of autumn?

6. Which part/tradition of Christmas do you most look forward to?

7. What is your favorite part about having siblings, younger or otherwise?

 And I tag:

Anyone who reads this blog and would like to participate. You can leave yours in a comment or post it on your blog. If you do post it on your blog, please do share a link as I would love to read it!

Blessings on your day!

No comments: